[For Adult Students] - If I know someone who has trouble reading, how can that person request a tutor?

You can have the person call the Literacy Council at (269) 816-2057 or email us at sjclc@yahoo.com. We also set up booths at the county fair and other community events where people can talk to us directly about being tutored.